A few ideas for the server.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few ideas for the server.

Post by Alteir on Mon May 26, 2008 11:25 pm

Reborn system. - Once you get to level 200, you keep your skills and stats, but you start all over again at level 1. So if you are a night lord before, you can be reborn as a mage, so you could have energy bolt and shadow partner.
it adds on jobs.

-A better server. try to find a good cheap server, or ask a friend to host it.

-More custom NPCs. -

A better forum.

I hate the layout of the website, it makes me clausterphobic, and its too small.

Have a random 20 NX items be at coco's shop, instead of all of them. Every week there would be 20 NX items picked randomely, so you can't get all the NX at once.

NX drops/rare zhelm drops.

2 worlds, a fun server with 10000x everything. Free NX and PvP system.
- A regular one, with the same stats and everything the same, but with the suggestions i made.

I hope you likezorz

Also, More NX slimes. Very Happy
Alteir
Good User
Good User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few ideas for the server.

Post by nick on Mon May 26, 2008 11:29 pm

om you should have pvp!
that would be the shiet
nick
Pledged To RyanMS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Supersnake on Tue May 27, 2008 10:46 am

Alteir wrote:Reborn system. - Once you get to level 200, you keep your skills and stats, but you start all over again at level 1. So if you are a night lord before, you can be reborn as a mage, so you could have energy bolt and shadow partner.
it adds on jobs.
Don't think it's possible. If it were, I'd take a lot of time programming, and I'm kinda imagining the excessive ammount of lines

-A better server. try to find a good cheap server, or ask a friend to host it.
If he used a cheap server, I guess we'd be in a lagathon every minute or so.

-More custom NPCs.
Don't quite get this suggestion

A better forum.
What's wrong with the current forum? It's cool the way it is O_o

I hate the layout of the website, it makes me clausterphobic, and its too small.
I dont think DarkOne gives a shit about ur opinion of the layout.

Have a random 20 NX items be at coco's shop, instead of all of them. Every week there would be 20 NX items picked randomely, so you can't get all the NX at once.
Every week?! Damn. Make it daily, or else, it'll take us forever to get our fav nx.

NX drops/rare zhelm drops.
Then what's the point of sellin NX at coco?

2 worlds, a fun server with 10000x everything. Free NX and PvP system.
- A regular one, with the same stats and everything the same, but with the suggestions i made.
What's wrong with the current 1000x exp and mesos, and the 200x drop? And with coco selling NX? PvP does sound fun, but i don't want to respawn with 50hp just to be killed by a stray Ibli or steely. Not to mention, PvP sounds hard to code, especially in a game that was never intended to be PvP

I hope you likezorz

Also, More NX slimes. Very Happy
GMs need permission from DarkOne to summon those, stop askin for em =/
Supersnake
Good User
Good User

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=521625040

Back to top Go down

Post by Alteir on Tue May 27, 2008 2:22 pm

Super, the reborn system and pvp were already made, he just needs to put them in the server.

NX slimes. I'm kidding jesus christ. Take a joke.

The forums, no they aren't, i've seen much better forums, and i really don't like bieng on this website so long because of the bad layout.

Cheap server, i mean find a host that offers a GOOD server for cheap. Not a shitty 2 dollar server that a 10 year old is trying to make money off of with his windows '98 computer.

If you learned about the pvp system, you don't spawn in the pvp area, you spawn outside, so you can buff up and heal.

If you want to get your favorite NX, do drop trades, the weekly thing makes more of an economy.

Darkone probably will give a shit if everyone hates it.

And anyways, not all of these suggestions have to be put in, im just giving darkone some extra things for the server to make it more popular.

Also, LEVELING Road.
Where you have monsters spawn like snails, then when you go further, you get into slimes, then mushrooms, then bla bla bla, and eventually get into yetis, or zombies.

Or make seperate leveling roads for each job, like undead monsters for clerics, fire resistant monsters for f/p mages, and so on and so on.
Alteir
Good User
Good User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicWings on Tue May 27, 2008 5:51 pm

O.o...
AngelicWings
Pledged To RyanMS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Supersnake on Tue May 27, 2008 8:45 pm

Alteir wrote:Super, the reborn system and pvp were already made, he just needs to put them in the server.

Eh... kinda tired of it

The forums, no they aren't, i've seen much better forums, and i really don't like bieng on this website so long because of the bad layout.
Then don't come? Just take a guess when server will be up? O_o

Cheap server, i mean find a host that offers a GOOD server for cheap. Not a shitty 2 dollar server that a 10 year old is trying to make money off of with his windows '98 computer.
There's no such thing as a good server for cheap. Heck, if DarkOne found one, it'd be kind of a miracle.

If you learned about the pvp system, you don't spawn in the pvp area, you spawn outside, so you can buff up and heal.
Let's say FM is safe area. I won't like the idea of dying, appear in FM, then try to get back to my training spot. It would be even more irritating to die in an area without FM (nlc, kc, ellinia)
If I learned somethin from Tibia, is that "bank" is only safe place to be

If you want to get your favorite NX, do drop trades, the weekly thing makes more of an economy.
We don't have that many users to make a huge economy. Heck, drop is exceedingly high, u can actually kill a few of "x" monster to get "y" item in less than 5 minutes.

Maybe, but as far as I'm concerned, you are the only one that hates it.

And anyways, not all of these suggestions have to be put in, im just giving darkone some extra things for the server to make it more popular.
We know, I'm just being realistic on some of ur point of views. I am "sorry" if I'm bursting ur bubble a lot

Also, LEVELING Road.
Where you have monsters spawn like snails, then when you go further, you get into slimes, then mushrooms, then bla bla bla, and eventually get into yetis, or zombies.

Or make seperate leveling roads for each job, like undead monsters for clerics, fire resistant monsters for f/p mages, and so on and so on.
Custom map? Or just rip a different code from maps and paste the codes and monster codes into ur idea?

Last edited by Supersnake on Tue May 27, 2008 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Supersnake
Good User
Good User

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=521625040

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicWings on Tue May 27, 2008 9:50 pm

Woww, Alteir.. This isnt ragnarok online ya know LOOOL
AngelicWings
Pledged To RyanMS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alteir on Wed May 28, 2008 6:35 pm

?

I've never played that shitty game. Why did you? D:
Alteir
Good User
Good User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by colty123 on Thu May 29, 2008 5:00 am

Alteir wrote:Super, the reborn system and pvp were already made, he just needs to put them in the server.

Also, LEVELING Road.

Just Being an *** but F/P Mages Need Ice Based Monsters Not Fire Resistant XD

colty123
New Comer
New Comer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alteir on Thu May 29, 2008 6:25 am

Why don't we make it hard for them to level. Very Happy

Damn f/p mages level too fast.
Alteir
Good User
Good User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BUT ALTEIR

Post by jefferson on Fri May 30, 2008 8:48 am

Also, LEVELING Road.

WOULDNT IT BE BETTER JUST THE WAY IT IS BECAUSE THEN SHYT STARTS LOSING ITS VALUE AND THEN IT JUST WOULDNT BE MAPLE ANYMORE??
jefferson
New Comer
New Comer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alteir on Fri May 30, 2008 1:47 pm

wut?

Which are you talking about?
Alteir
Good User
Good User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jefferson on Fri May 30, 2008 1:52 pm

o i mean evrything like items such as zhelm the soon itll be nx and the crystal ilbis
jefferson
New Comer
New Comer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top